Wanted! Training for 15 5S/KAIZEN Consultants for North West and South West Regions in Cameroon
(4 weeks in DOUALA)
MINPMEESA and APME (Agency for the Promotion of SMEs), in collaboration with JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency), are launching a call for applications for recruitment to train 15 bilingual consultants specialized in 5S / KAIZEN. KAIZEN is a management method of Japanese origin.
For more information on KAIZEN, follow the links below:
A 4-week training session will be organized from Monday 20th January to Friday 14th February 2020.
During the training, which will be conducted by Japanese and Cameroonian experts, the candidates will have 1 week of classroom lectures and workshops and 3 weeks of OJT (On-the-Job Training) in the pilot companies previously selected by the KAIZEN Project experts.
After the training, the best consultants will be able, in a timely manner and according to the needs, to be solicited as 5S/KAIZEN consultants, by the MINPMEESA and the Agency of promotion of the SMEs, to contribute to the improvement of the quality and the productivity of SMEs as a priority in the North West and South West Regions.
- Requirement for the candidates aspiring as KAIZEN consultants:
- Excellent level in English (and French) in speaking and writing.
- Anyone at the age of between 30 and 46 (as of 1st January 2020).
- Anyone who can attend the training from Monday to Friday for 4 weeks.
- Anyone who can bring his/her own digital camera and laptop computer installed with the genuine version of Microsoft Windows 7 or above, and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Picture Manager). At the 2nd selection level, candidates may have to bring their own digital cameras and devices and take exams on PC skills. (Digital Camera of the Mobile phone is not allowed!)
- Anyone who has enough PC skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Anyone who is healthy enough both physically and mentally to work at a storeroom or a factory with the staff of pilot enterprises as a part of the OJT (On-the-Job Training).
- Anyone who can get an approval from the company or organization to which the candidate belongs.
- Anyone who can accept that only transportation cost is paid during the training, with no per-diem.
- Selection Procedures
- Send the following 4 documents : (i) a motivation letter in English addressed to the DG of SME Promotion Agency, (ii) a filled questionnaire in English, (iii) your CV in English, (iv) a letter of approval from your company/institution’s superior in English or French (Scanned PDF file required for no. iv).
2) Candidates who succeed after the screening of documents will have the interview and exam on computer skills in English. The interview and exam for each course are held as follows; each shortlisted candidate will be notified of the interview date.
Date : Between 21st (Mon) and 25th (Fri) Oct 2019 in Douala (Venue: SME Promotion Agency (Agence de Promotion des PME) in front of Hôtel La falaise d’Akwa).
Candidates should bring their own (i) Digital Camera and (ii) Laptop PC iii) ID card for the PC test and interview.
3) Candidates will receive the final results of the selection in November 2019. Please note that the Organizer shall not respond to any enquiries about the selection procedures.
Project on Integrated SME Promotion with the Enhancement of KAIZEN in Cameroon
Projet sur la promotion intégrée des PME axé sur le renforcement du KAIZEN au Cameroun
Documents pour souscrire